Thursday 27 March 2014

letting light in available as an ebook

letting light in now available as an ebook
letting light in, now available as an ebook
For ages now I have been in the sad position of being a poet with all my poetry out of print. It is unfortunate that even when poetry sells well, even sells out, publishers are not able to reprint books. It was a shame not to be able to use the opportunity of being poet in residence at the Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh last summer to give people a chance to buy my poetry, so one of my new year's resolutions this year was to get my poetry backlist available again, at least electronically.

To do this I have had to climb the learning curve of producing ebooks, and now I'm proud to be able to announce that my first poetry collection, the pamphlet letting light in, is now available as an ebook for just 77p from Amazon.co.uk here, or Amazon.com here. 

The poetry is a response to the quiet arrival of spring in Assynt, so having been out of print for years, it is appropriate that it is once again available as spring blossoms begin to open.
under the aspen
where the heron shits
the first primrose
  I'll be interested in responses, so if you do buy it (here it is!) please leave a review on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment