Monday 24 January 2011

Losing focus

I have just discovered that I am an ENTP personality-type, according to the Myers-Briggs system of psychological character analysis. This means I am an Extrovert-iNtuitive-Thinking-Perceiving kind of person. Apparantly this means that I am 'quick, ingenious, good at many things....' and 'apt to turn to one new interest after another.' Spot on.

This is, I realise the diagnosis of why I have faltered when it comes to writing this blog. What's it about? What's the focus? I am interested in so many things - which of them should this blog be about?

I spent the weekend with a bunch of writers, one of whom blogs a lot, and she encouraged me to stop worrying about what the focus is, and just write what makes me buzz. So perhaps cybercrofter will broaden out a bit and, hopefully, the result will be that I'll post a bit more frequently in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment